Didnt blog for a few days. Had lotsa stuff to write. BUT! I'm very lazy. hais. Bo bian.
Fri. Had Sirius bbq. Had fun. Learnt a new game called BRIDGE. Found out that many of the OGLs are talented. They play guitar really well. Aww.
Sat. Went to shop for the Fundraising concert's attire with Fung, wanyi and xian. Black blouse and black skirt. Followed by cutting our hair(fung and I) at Kimage. I look weird. Damnit.
Sun. Today. Accompanied Jan to Simei to had her hair cut at Hair Secrets. She looks cute. Haha. Went back to Dunman for the practice which supposedly shld be starting at 1. Ended up everyone was late. Performed at the concert at night. I think we did fairly well. Better than expected, despite the few practices.
Mon. Tmr. Am not goin to school tmr. I feel that I'm both physically and mentally drained out. Meeting Xian tmr to buy M.C before goin for band in the afternoon. God bless us. Hope everything will turn out fine. Hate myself for skipping my 1st ever lecture which starts tmr. But who cares. I feel that I am practically wasting my time. Bleh. Sleep.